Did you know 97% of consumers search online to discover businesses like yours? In our rapidly evolving digital world, relying on print, TV/radio advertising, and direct mail just aren’t enough. You have to build a strong online presence to keep your franchise afloat. How? Digital marketing.
Connect with the Right Customers and Boost Your Sales
Did you know 97% of consumers search online to discover businesses like yours?
In our rapidly evolving digital world, relying on print, TV/radio advertising, and direct mail just aren’t enough. You have to build a strong online presence to keep your franchise afloat.
How? Digital marketing.
Why You Need Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is about telling your target market why you’re the business they need and, more importantly, why you’re better than your competition.
It’s a lot to think about. But a good digital-marketing strategy helps you gain visibility and generate more sales.
3 Digital Marketing Tips for Your Franchise
1. Implement Local SEO
75% of people never scroll past the first page of search results.
To successfully boost your online visibility, you need local SEO.
Do this by:
- Conducting keyword research. Discover the words and phrases your prospective customers are typing into Google. This is vital in targeting the right audience.
- Establishing individual web pages. Consider building individual landing pages for each store location. Then create keyword-rich content to help your page rank higher.
2. Manage Your Online Reputation
What are people saying about you online? It matters!
- Monitor your reviews. 91% of consumers find online reviews to be trustworthy. So always respond to reviews, provide solutions to issues and illustrate good customer service.
- Be active on social media. More than half of the world’s population is on social media. Platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter provide opportunities to engage with your customers and establish your brand.
3. Create a Google My Business Listing
Let’s say someone searches for, “[blank] near me” on Google. By setting up a Google My Business account, your store will show up at the top of search results with your contact information and hours of operation.
We know this is a lot…that’s why it’s best to have an expert help you execute these tactics. With experience helping franchises succeed, we’re committed to helping you stay visible and grow. Reach out to Big Leap today. bigleap.com.